Wednesday, April 25, 2012

phobias

please help... I have booked this trip for my honeymoon and am going in january. after looking at peoples pictures I see snakes... i am petrified of snakes please help me.how can I avoid them where and when would I expect to see them.. will i need to stay in my room for 2 wks or can they be avoided.. seriously I am petrified.. please please advise..





i dont want my honeymoon ruined by an unwelcomed brief encounter.. we are desperate to go on an elephant ride but will it be ok for me... can anyone help... thanks



phobias


Hi there,





This is indeed a better way to ask the question. My initial answer is under your earlier post,





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499080-i9703-k238…





And the answer is that you CAN avoid them and can do plenty outside your room!





All the best,





%26lt;Erik%26gt; %26amp; [Sandya]



phobias


I have just got back and did not see a single snake except the snake charmer on the beach one day. You will have no problems




I have only seen 2 wild snakes in Sri lanka in the last three visits . But there are the beach boys who do have snakes in a bag to atract people but you dont need to go near




hi faymond,



Don%26#39;t worry dear...you%26#39;ll never ruined your honeymoon ..you can freely visited any famaous area where tourists visists without any problem.....you no need to stay on your room for two wekks you can enjoy your visit.....Even I am a srilankan..but I have only seen the snakes in the Zoo and gypsy people who carrys snakes to show and collect money.



yse you can have a elephant ride...in pinnawala you can do so...even some hotels they could arrange so....

No comments:

Post a Comment