Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Which terminal at LGW?

Hi All,





Just wondering if anyone can confirm which terminal you fly out of at Gatwick when flying to Colombo with First Choice?





I sure it%26#39;s North Terminal, but I just wanted to check prior to booking my parking and airport lounge.





Cheers,







A



Which terminal at LGW?


Hi Ali, we went with first choice last year and that was the north terminal. Off again in 4 weeks time cant wait.





Have a good holiday





maria



Which terminal at LGW?


Hi Maria,





Thank you so much, I can start booking now :))





Four weeks, lucky you - enjoy!! I go at the end of March, can%26#39;t wait either.





Cheers,









Ali




Hi Ali





Thanks im sure we will we always have a fantastic time there thats why we keep returnng. Im sure you will also have a gret time . You cant meet nicer people its such a beautiful island.





Thanks again



Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment