Saturday, April 21, 2012

looking for fellow travellers at Sri Lanka Jan3-Jan16

Hi everybody,



Merry Cristmass and Happy New Year upcoming



So, now i have to go to Sri Lanka all alone, on my own - my fellow traveller suffers health problem



I%26#39;m looking for a company at Sri Lanka, interested in Yala NP, Udawallava - so to say - wildlife, buddhas and stuppas - not so much, but possible



The thing is, i%26#39;m Russian - it means poor English) but a lot of things to chat



i would like to make a company with intellgent people sharing my interest, partly, at least



i%26#39;m middle age, keen on photo, trying to snorkle )



it will be my first time at Ceylon, though i%26#39;ve been so many times in the region before



I%26#39;ll come to Colombo Jan3-4 at night, stay in Marawilla till Jan 7, then head south to Unawatuna,staying there till Jan 16 - sure,i can move it



Would you like to share safari jeeps and any other activities?





drop me a line at sinetsky@mail.ru



Regards,



Dim.

No comments:

Post a Comment