Wednesday, April 25, 2012

banana garden

Has anyone stayed at the Banana garden recently ? I have tried to contact them via their website but have had no luck and i can find very little info though they are in the Lonely planet (albeit the last edition 2006) ? also ant info on the Full moon resort ?



banana garden


I am having the same trouble. This is a great hotel where my wife and I stayed a few months ago. Cheap, clean and FANTASTIC Location, but obviously rubbish reception/telephone service! :-)





I have found that they have a sister hotel but with the same number that does not work but their website%26#39;s contact page works... so have a go at contacting then via the online form.... cant harm!





http://www.secretbayhotel.com/aspemail.htm





All the best,



Alfie



No comments:

Post a Comment