Saturday, April 21, 2012

Club Hotel Dolphin, Waikkal

Hiya Folks,





Can anyone give me the pros and cons of the %26#39;deluxe%26#39; rooms in the main building (which we have booked) versus the cottages?





Regards





Mark



Club Hotel Dolphin, Waikkal


hi mark,having stayed here in november in a cottage with friends in hotel room, i personally preffered our accomadation after discuing it with friends



no noisy guests in the room next door,no stairs to climb,as we had cott no 83 THE SUNDAN tucked away in the second row away from nightclub %26amp; entertainment noise, no body walked past either as we were at an end we could sit out at night and see and here the sea,our only downside to cotts if it rains you have to leg it to get to resturant and bar,our friends were unfortunate to have people next door who made quite awfull sounds from the bathroom and if they spoke loudly could be heard,having said that all rooms will beclean and spotless have a great time jude60



Club Hotel Dolphin, Waikkal


Cheers for that Jude, I changed by email today and you have convinced me that I’ve done the right thing. I like the idea of being able to walk straight outside (rather than having to go upstairs and along corridors) and the cottages sound like being slightly more private. Plus I like the idea of being able to make a little noise without waking anyone else.





I%26#39;ve asked to be as near the beach.





Thanks





Mark




hi mark dont think you will be dissapointed, when do you go? we loved it and are hoping to go back in april cheers jude60




I%26#39;m off tomorrow, I have been before and I know Sri Lanka reasonably well (for a foreinger) but I haven%26#39;t stayed at Waikkal and I appreciate any advice.





Judging by what you and others have said it is not such a bad place.





Regards





Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment