Monday, April 16, 2012

Mozzy nets

Would you advise taking your own mozzy net? We will be staying in several hotels 1st week as well as Yala



Village, then a week in Jetwing seashells.Not sure if they are provided/necessary.



Mozzy nets


Hi Becky,



I usually stay in small guest houses and they all have mozienets so I%26#39;d think that any reasonable hotel that needs them, would have tem.



I stayed in the Seashells last year and didn%26#39;t have a net .



Every evening , at dusk, th room boy would knock and offer to turn down the bed an spray the room .. From then onward, keep doors and windows shut and theres no problem.



The only thing that I do, as I move around from guest house to guest house all the time, I do take a small roll of selotape to repair any littleholes in mozzie nets.



Rod.



Mozzy nets


Excellent, thanks for that. I will pack some tape instead.



Becky






Good shout Rod, it%26#39;s the little things like sellotape that I would forget!!





That%26#39;s saved me a few bites!!




Hi beckey





if you talk with the manager of the hotel or the owner of the guesthouse, you will be able to have a net or you can use a Liquid Vaporiser machine.





shehan




Thanks Shehean. It saves me using packing space in my suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment