Monday, April 16, 2012

Kuwait Airways?

Has anyone used Kuwait Airways to CMB and if so how was it?

They have some good deals from Heathrow including some cheap business class fares. I know there鈥檚 no booze onboard!

Kuwait Airways?

Hi Mark,

Yep - last time 6 years ago or so. A bit worn-out planes but not bad, and decent mails. Slightly below Srilankan Airlines and way below Emirates/Qatar/Emirates but hey so are often the prices...

All the best,

%26lt;Erik%26gt; %26amp; [Sandya]

Kuwait Airways?

Cheers Erik, with worn out places............ I鈥檇 need alcohol!


Hi,

Kuwait Airways use Airbus 300-600 on Kuwait to Colombo route. All planes are 15-16 years old.

Hans


I appreciate the in-depth info, I fly regularly but I don鈥檛 know much about aircraft (except that they鈥檙e usually nice up the front end). I take it 16 is old for a plane?

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment