Monday, April 16, 2012

Leather maker near Seashells Hotel

Years ago we stayed at the Seashells Hotel, along to the right of the hotel on the beach was a little shack. There was a local who had a treadle sewing machine and he made me a leather purse, sandals and holdall which were really good value. He took us to meet his wife and family and also took us to a jewellers used mainly by the locals. I just wondered if he was still there?



Leather maker near Seashells Hotel


HI,



I stayed in Seashells last year.



Both sides of the hotel, on the beach there%26#39;s little shack workshop but the ones I looked into wee sewing / dress makers places.



I didn%26#39;t see any leather workers there although, because I didn%26#39;t see it, doesn%26#39;t mean it%26#39;s not there any longer.



Rod



Leather maker near Seashells Hotel


Hi,



Thanks for that. We had a great time at the Seashells



Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment