Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hantane Shadow Resort

Has anyone ever stayed at this place? We are visiting Sri Lanka in August (third visit) and are planning several nights at Tulip of Ceylon and several more in the Cultural Triangle, aswell as this place, but can%26#39;t find out anything about Hantane Shadow.

Hantane Shadow Resort

I am from Germany, coming to Sri Lanka now more than 18 times. But I never heard something about the name or place ';Hantane Shadow';.

I only know a street which is startin at the General Hospital in Kandy. The streetname is ';Hantane Road'; and it goes up to the mountain side of Kandy to the tea-factories called ';Hantane Estates';.

Hantana is an area in the higher regions of Kandy. If you use the Hantane Road, it will take you about 20 Minutes till you come up to the Hantane tea-district.

But from the word ';Hantane Shadow'; I never have heard, too not my friend who lives on Hantana Road.

If u get it from somebody else, please repeat me.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely

Joachim

Hantane Shadow Resort

This is a new HotelAll the info here

reddottours.com/Accommodation/鈥?/a>


Thanks everyone. We were intending to book the hotel through Red Dot Tours, but they seemed to have had bad reviews about it and have advised us to choose an alternative hotel, so we%26#39;re now going to stay at the Tulip of Ceylon instead.


I visited Hantane Shadow in December. I found it to be a lovely place. The resort is in the middle of a forest like area, which is about 15 or 20mins away from the Kandy town. It is very close to another popular hotel called Amaya Hills.

The stay was very comfortable and food was also quite good. I particularly liked the sound of the birds and the kind tranquil environment it is in.


I visited Hantane Shadow in December. I found it to be a lovely place. The resort is in the middle of a forest like area, which is about 15 or 20mins away from the Kandy town. It is very close to another popular hotel called Amaya Hills.

The stay was very comfortable and food was also quite good. I particularly liked the sound of the birds and the kind tranquil environment it is in.


Here is the web site of this hotel.

http://www.hantaneresorts.net/index.htm


I did not stay but just had a look around. It looked dark and musty. I didn%26#39;t like the look of the place. It probably is dreadful during the rainy season. So, if you must go, avoid monsoon weather. But personally, I feel you could get a better hotel.

  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment