Thursday, March 29, 2012

What a way to go on holiday.

Snow shovel,

Thick quilt in the boot in case of breakdown.

Flask of hot tea.

Mixed bag of rock salt and grit. In case I need grip

Tow rope.

I%26#39;d take snow chains if I had any.

Preparing for the artic ?

No, loading the car to get to Heathrow airort .

Flying off somewhere cold ?.

No, flying to hot, sunny , Sri lanka.

Strangest packing I%26#39;ve ever done for a holiday.

Time to go out now and play with the trafic on the motorway.

Rod.

What a way to go on holiday.

Hi Rod

Not that much better at Heathrow either !!, who you flying with?, some flights to Lanka sceduled for Sunday night did not take off till last evening !! , so could be be some disruption with thier schedules still.

Have a good one anyway, and save some of that sunshine and Lion beer for me......

Regards

Dave

What a way to go on holiday.

my flight is from Gatwick and I was afraid that they might cancel it but so far so good.

  • computer not booting up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment