Monday, April 16, 2012

mobile phones

I understand we should have a SL simm in the mobile phone for SL visit.



What I would like to ask please is whether a mobile phone with SL simm (Pay as you go)could also be used if I were to go to India or , would I have to get a different one for India.



Yours with thanks



Ian



mobile phones


Hi Ian,





The benefits of using a SL SIM in your mobile while in SL is the lower call charges (local and abroad), because roaming on your UK SIM is quite expensive.





Dialog KIT card can be used for roaming in India (roaming has to be activated), but whether it%26#39;s beneficial to you or not is difficult to say. All depends on how long will you stay in India, how many calls will you make and to where, and what is the price of an Indian SIM, how easy it is to get a SIM in India etc. Maybe it will even be cheaper to roam on your UK SIM while in India.





Hans



mobile phones


Hi Hans



Thank you for the information which is most useful.



Please do you know which simm I should get for in SL.



Please do you know the price of the dialog KIT card?



From what you say it seems the dialog KIT card might be best one for me. I can use it during my holiday in SL also if I pop over to India during the SL holiday the same card could be used there.



Is this do you think the best option and the cheapest



Yours with thanks



Ian




Hi Ian,





Dialog DSM has the widest coverage in Sri Lanka.





A dialog SIM bought at the Airport should cost you about LKR 500.





Whether using it for roaming in India is the cheapest solution for you is doubtful. You will have to inquire that directly from Dialog.





Hans




Thank you for your kind replies. I might get the Dialog DSM at the airport . I will be arriving at 4.45am at the airport and will be picked up there immediately by car.



Please do you know if the dialog shop at the airport will be open at that time.



Yours



Ian


  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment